While 2020 is not the year we got everything we wanted, it is the year that we appreciated everything we have…
Despite all the challenges that 2020 has brought, there are many things we at Harmony Spirits are GRATEFUL for this year:
1. When the pandemic disrupted our sales, we were forced to think creatively. As a result, we were able to rework our equipment to make hand sanitizer to help many in our local area!
2. Our supporters stepped up to help us out. Many in the community rallied behind us this year and we appreciate all of their support. Special thanks to Jimmy Strozyk and Jason Huffman who volunteered many hours without being on our payroll…good thing we have spirits! 😉
3. We gained an incredibly valuable partnership through working with Garage Logic podcast. GLers near and far have traveled to visit us, bought our bottles, and asked for us in liquor stores. We have made many new and awesome friendships through this venture!
4. We won a national award! Our distillery placed #5 in the USA Today 10 Best New Distilleries. Our fan base is amazing and we had so many people voting for us as often as they could!
5. And, we won another award! Our Gin received a Gold Medal and our Barrel Proof Bourbon Whiskey received a Silver Medal in the Las Vegas Global Spirits Awards this December.
6. We are grateful as a business to be surviving. It’s no secret that small businesses have struggled this year, but instead of complaining about the shutdown, we are choosing to be grateful for the continued health and safety of our supporters and all the lessons we learned as a result of our experiences.
Most importantly, we are grateful for all of YOU and your business, support, and friendship this year.
While we miss seeing you, we know this is temporary and support reopening our tasting room safely.
Cheers to a great new year ahead,
Your friends at Harmony Spirits