Our first Murder Mystery Dinner was a success and so much fun!
Thank you to the following:
- Paul Warshauer of Murders4Fun for writing and producing the show
- Sam and Jim Stevens, Tara and Eric Corson, Savontae Dady, and Mark Santelman for their performances
- Matt and his staff from Estelles for the delicious meal
- Chelsea from The Bite for the amazing cheesecake
- The Bishop family for allowing us to use Niagara Cave as the subject of the show
- All our guests for joining us and making the nights a success
- Country Lodge Inn for their comfortable accommodations for Mr. Warshauer and Mr. Santelman
- Miles from On The Crunchy Side for the use of tables and chairs
Keep your eyes and ears open for future events, including another dinner theatre murder mystery!